San Andreas (2015)
Download Steps:
In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his daughter.
Director:
Brad PeytonWriters:
Carlton Cuse (screenplay), Andre Fabrizio (story),1 more credit »Stars:
Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra DaddarioStoryline
In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his daughter.
MOVIE REVIEW
I thought that the epic story of this family led to us seeing magnificent special effects with great camera angles, seeing the whole disaster from all over the effected areas. I thought that the movie was dramatic most of the time about 80%, which kept it on edge. Also I found it quite hilarious how they managed to use a lot of different types of transport including plane, helicopter, car and boat! Well done if it was a competition to include that :D I was expecting a train soon! There were great performances by Dwayne Johnson, and the other actors and actresses and I liked how he was able to partake in a role which is not all action (as in fighting) Overall it was a great suspenseful movie!
