Latest Movie :

Last Knights (2015)





Download Steps: 
1. First Download This Softwere.
2. Registration With Email.
3. Then Start Downloading and Enjoy

 



A fallen warrior rises against a corrupt and sadistic ruler to avenge his dishonored master.


Director:

 Kazuaki Kiriya

Writers:

 Michael Konyves (screenplay), Dove Sussman(screenplay)

Stars:

 Clive OwenMorgan FreemanAksel Hennie 


Storyline

A fallen warrior rises against a corrupt and sadistic ruler to avenge his dishonored master in a sword-clashing adventure of loyalty, honor, and vengeance

MOVIE REVIEW
I really wanted to like this, it ticks the boxes (plot wise) of what I like. However, it is truly terrible without any redeeming features. It's like a bunch of vacant morons from Sloane Square just said "Yah, we should totally make a game of thrones style film". The acting is beyond bad. The direction and editing is just awful.

I'm partial to a 'mediocre, bit of fun' film but this is not that. I always want to like Clive Owen, he has a face that could be great for film but there is just no substance to his acting. Ever.

Even Morgan Freeman struggles in this. I truly believe that the look of contempt on his face in the film is for what he's taking part in. He's not acting, he's thinking of firing his agent.


Gets Daily Updates!

Follow us!

Share This Movie :

Comment with Your Facebook Account

 
Home | About | Contact Us
Copyright © 2012. Fullonline.in
Editor: Fullonline
Proudly powered by Blogger